Monday, April 18, 2016

My Hero!



We’ve arrived at our Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat’s Pajamas!  It’s a week full of fun where we showcase all that’s new at TCP!  I’m so excited to show you all the goodies this week.  I think it is one of Alma’s BEST releases EVER!!

Today we kick it all off with My Hero!


Just when you thought the most interesting bunny in the world couldn’t get any cuter, we bring him to you as his superhero alter-ego!  GAH!  Is he not the epitome of SUPER?  He was fun to colour up with Copics to look a little like my favourite Marvel superhero Captain America.  Then I paired him with the awesome dies that are also coming out this week at TCP.  It’s a comic book themed extravaganza.  




Because of how fun and colourful the dies were done, all I needed to complete the card were a few red sequins.  POW!  



I just love him.  


Pop on by and see the other Kitty Cats showing off My Hero today...as well as our Guest Stampers this month!

Brenda Nakandakari
Christine Okken (you are here)
Deborah Anton
Jessica Rone
Nancy Thomas
Wendy McGaffey
Guest Designer Michele Boyer 
Guest Designer Lesley Croghan
and Alma at the TCP Blog!

And last but not least....are you In It to Win It?  Comment on The Cat Pack’s blogs each day and you’re entered to win a TCP Gift Voucher!





16 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE this and you are so right, this is the most interesting Bunny in the world! SMILING!

Kim K said...

Wow, what an awesome card!! Love love love it Christine!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is adorable! Where did you get the words "POW" "BOOM" "WOW"?

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Christine and great design
Gr Karin

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a fun design Christine. Your card really reflects a lot of energy - perfect for a super hero.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, excellent kid card!!

Joan V said...

Oh my, oh my. This is just so AWESOME. What a statement this card makes. Thanks for the inspiration.

Janet said...

That card makes a statement!! Where did you find those words? Love how you have them posted!

Super Stick Chick said...

He really is the super cutest, superhero. Love how you paired him with all the great Cut Ups, Christine.

Angela Walters said...

The words surrounding super Bun Bun are absolutely perfect! They show how amazingly super Bun Bun truly is!

Indy's Designs said...

Love the colors! Super, duper cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the color combo on your fun card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This bright card is AMAZING! I LOVE it! It's so bright and colorful and I love all these terrific little details too!
Take care!
Michele

Brenda said...

This card makes me smile! LOVE IT!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Super cute, Christine! What cute card filled with energy and spirit!