Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Always Elly

 Hello Friends!

A full week has meant that I didn’t get as much creative time in to show you, but I spent a few minutes after work putting together this card with an image I had coloured up and sitting on my desk.    I seem to be stuck on these little MFT elephants lately :)  I love their little sweet faces.



I’m also playing along in this week’s MFT Sketch challenge too.  I always like off centered sketches, must be my off-centered personality :). This sweet little guy is coloured up with Copics, and I went quite dark on his shadows.  

I used MFT’s pierced ovals for the main image and then TCP’s Dotted background CutUps to make a peek through for the fun plaid paper.  Everythings more cheerful with plaid!  



Such an encouraging sentiment too.  

Hope this day finds you well!  Thanks for stopping by.  



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhh this is super sweet and a great design Christine, gorgeous card
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable little ellie and cute card design, Christine! You're always so creative and it's fun to see whatever you come up with. I just love this!

Marisa said...

That Elly is BEYOND cute!!! Adorable card.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that little guy is just precious, your coloring of him is just fantastic, just makes you want to pick him up and give him a big cuddle :)