Sunday, February 21, 2016

Grow Everyday Blog Hop



What a lovely week we’ve had showcasing all the new sets in the Grow Everyday Collection at Power Poppy!  Today we’re hopping around to give you another peek at these awesome sets in action, and then you can pop into the Power Poppy store to drop them in your shopping basket!  

Let’s jump in!


I was feeling a little scrappy and decided to play with Planning for Magnolias again.  I think this sweet little planner is so fun!  I bought a nice planner this year, much like the one above and I haven’t had one minute to do anything but be practical with it.  I can’t wait to be more artistic and “gussy it up” a bit ike this one :).  

I think that gray and yellow are such a wonderful spring-like colour combination.  It shows off the contrast between the gray skies and land with pops of bright spring colour.  I coloured the planner with Copics and then trimmed it out with a little border.  I placed it onto some gray textured cardstock that I had sponged an alphabet stencil onto.  I used a whole bunch of washi tape to go with the planner theme and then embossed the sentiment in white.  A few enamel dots and pearls give some more pops of colour, and then black photo corners finish it off.    



Here’s what this lovely Magnolia set looks like below.  I think it’s just amazing!







There’s so much more in store today!  The Bloom Brigade always brings their best!


Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

and Marcy at the Power Poppy Blog!




6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun! Love the scrappiness. Hey, at least you got to get creative with your planner on the card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Christine, what a fun and delightful card! I do love this little planner filled with all sorts of delights in it, and you've really embellished your card perfectly along with adding the washi tape and enamel dots. Love the stenciling too. Yes, it's a wonderful color combo, and I know you are going to have fun getting your planner gussied up! Warm hugs, my friend!

Katydid Cards said...

This is just so cute...it immediately put a smile on my face! I have so many friends who would love to receive a card like this and I think I might have passed on that stamp set had I not seen this!

Karen W said...

Very cute card, I just ordered this set and I can't wait to play!!

Davi said...

Love the gray and yellow combo! A very fun card :)

Angie McKee said...

Oh my goodness! That little planner stamp is just toooooooo stinkin' cute! LOVE the yellow pops of color and all of the fantastic dimensions you used on your card! Really lovely and has made me decide to give the color yellow more of a go! ;0)