Friday, June 5, 2015

Garden Chair

Hello again friends!  I’m back today with something new from A Day For Daisies....if you’re looking for my Power Poppy new release post, please just scroll down :)



We have a new round of images and a new challenge this week at A Day For Daisies....the pretty design I got to play with is called Garden Chair Gathering.  Isn’t it pretty?  I thought, what would be more garden like that some pretty floral paper for the chair, so I paper pieced the seat and back of the chair with this gorgoeus floral and then colored in the little birds with Copics.  

Now the challenge this week at ADFD is a fun one, YOU get to case the Design Team....so you can take a card that one of us has created this week and CASE it for the challenge.  It’s a 2 week challenge so I hope you can join in on the fun!  



I kept the accents simple with some sewing and sponging on the main image, prety antique looking buttons and some twine, plus a little touch of lovely cotton lace.  


Pop on over and see the rest of the Design Team and then jump in and do some CASE-ing!


Christine (you are here)


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely and sweet Christine
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, I do love the paper piecing and the shading to give it an antique feel is just wonderful!

Judys said...

So very pretty and coordinated perfectly!

Leslie Miller said...

This is truly the sweetest thing! Love!