Monday, May 25, 2015

May’s TCP Blog Hop!


Welcome to the May Blog Hop at The Cat’s Pajamas!  All the beautiful sets, CutUps and CutAbles are now available in the store, and we thought we’d have one more go around showing off all the fun!  

You should have come from the lovely Deborah’s blog on this hop.....and now here’s what I’ve got to show off...



I created a slider card with this adorable bear from I Are Fun!  I stamped the little guy on Neenah White cardstock and then coloured him up with Copics in some patriotic colours, cutting him out with a little border around him.  Then I used TCP’s Slider CutUps Die to create the channel in the card and the pull piece etc.  I love this little die!  It makes it so easy!  I decorated the card all over with the cut outs of the Stitched Clouds Die (free with $65 purchase!) or the stitched clouds.  




Here’s the slider raised up to the top of the card (so cute!), and the accents I added.  The little heart along the cloud is from the new TCP Birdhouses CutUps die and I added some sparkly enamel dots to accent.  




Here’s a quick close up of the bear (seriously, isn’t he just the cutest?)....and the inside of the card below.  




Here’s a peek at the Copics I used too...



Hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and now you can head on over to the next stop....Wendy M!


10 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

I love this slider card- So bright and fun. You colored this beautifully as usual Christine!

Nancy Thomas said...

Christine, this is just gorgeous -love the interactive element and the colors just glow!

Sue D said...

Love the patriotic colors and the slide feature.

Conniecrafter said...

So adorable and I love the sentiment on the inside to go with the slider effect on the front!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful and great design Christine
Gr Karin

Teresa Doyle said...

Love your card Christine. Very colourful and a nice design.

Joan V said...

Oh my Christine, this is so adorable and festive. I love the slider part and the sentiment stamped on the cloud. I always love your creations. Thanks for the inspiration.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Wow! Such a stunning card and beautifully colored.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous design idea, Christine! This is just too cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, this card is amazing! Love the colors, the dimension, and the negative die cutting!