Monday, March 16, 2015

TCP March Blog Hop


Well, we’re winding down the fabulous Sneaky Peek week at The Cat’s Pajamas with today’s Blog Hop, celebrating all the fun with the new sets and dies this week, and kicking off a new TCP Tuesday Challenge!  You should have come from Tammy’s Blog and I know she had great stuff to show you!



I’ve played with the uberfabulous set Space Cadet for the Hop.  I just LOVE the retro feel to the set and from the response at our Pajama Party last night - you do too!  It’s just so fun and mod and great to see Sprinkles and Poochie and the penguin on one set!  

I stamped Sprinkles onto Neenah White cardstock cutting out the circular shape with our TCP Cut Up Framed Up 2.  Colouring is done with Copics to match these papers by Echo Park - Fine and Dandy.  

Below is our great new Sketch to play with created by Lisa.  It’s a great one with some cute little flag accents that I love.  





For the stars I used the inside of a Toppers CutUps and then for the little banners I used Bitty Banners CutUps, finishing it all off with some enamel dots and twine.

Here’s what this great set looks like....





Here’s the Copics I used above.  




Now you can head on over to Nancy’s blog because I know she’ll have something great to show you with this sketch!  

Be sure to play along with the sketch challenge and have your chance to be one of our next Swanky Stampers and get to play along with a future release!


14 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Fun card! Love the vibrant, happy colors and all those stars. It's perfect!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love those colors and patterns Christine. A really fun card.

Kim K said...

Great combination of happy colors! :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

This is totally cute, love this little "space kitty", just love it. Your colors are so gorgeous Christine, the image just pops of the screen. Fabulous layout too, thank you so much for sharing.

Cindi Hall said...

I just love the stitching, stars, cat in the spaceship and enamel dots! Very festive.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and fabulous card Christine.
great papers you have used.
me I ask what are those yellow drops
I see that a lot on your card and I like it.
Gr Karin

Marisa said...

That cat always makes me smile :) Great papers and card.

D.Ann C said...

Love 'the cat from outer space' and your fab color choices and coloring!

Denise Bryant said...

LOVE Space Cadet Sprinkle! Adorable card with a fabulous color combo!

Lori said...

This is too fun! Love the fun color choices and the starry accents.

Brenda said...

Wonderful design Christine! So much fun.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just another WOW card from you. I don't know how you continue to amaze. LOVE the stars and dots sprinkled here and there.

wendy said...

fab card love the stitching !

Brandi R said...

Awesome card! Kitties from space....lol. Just too cute ♥