Monday, November 10, 2014

Soar Baby!


Happy Tuesday people!  Thanks for all your kind well-wishes the other day about my broken leg.  It is proving very challenging to get around and manage the pain.  All the simple things you take for granted at being able to do - suddenly aren’t so simple anymore!  

Today brings us a fun new challenge from The Cat’s Pajamas....and it’s Anything Goes!  It’s always fun to play with anything you’d like on any theme, so we hope you can join us!  


When I had my card sale a few weeks ago one of the hottest items was baby cards, I can’t seem to produce enough of them, so I thought I’d add another one to the bunch today with this adorable set Hang in There Baby.  I stamped little Socks onto Neenah White cardstock with Memento Ink, and stamped a few extra balloons to add into the design.  Coloured with Copics to match these cute papers from Bo Bunny - Pincushion.  I think gingham anything with baby themes always works.  

I’ve used the Framed Up 2 Dies to frame the image and also the Cloud Border Cut Up die for little socks to soar through.  


I’ve added some faux stitching around the edges because it seemed to go so well with the quilted feel of the paper adding “sparkling” stitching with my sparkle pen.  A sweet little chevron button and some coral twine finish it off.  

Here’s the Copics I used:   R01, R02, R11, R12, R14, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, G21, G24, G28, E50


And now please head on over to the TCP Blog to see who else has inspiration for you today.  Then we hope you’ll join us on the "Anything Goes Challenge”.  You could win Cat’s Cash or join us on a future release...which is SO fun!  Just wait till you see what’s NEW in store for laster this month!  


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card Christine. I love anything goes so off to paw through my TCP stamps :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful and sweet Christine.
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just darling, cutest little guy with those big balloons carrying him away!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love baby cards and this is so adorable! These are the cutest papers. I totally agree -- gingham and babies just go together!