Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Keeping Cozy with TCP

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.  It’s my hope and prayer that you can see many things today that you are thankful for.  I’m just so thankful for the blessing of my precious family, and friends who’ve taken such good care of me while I’m recovering from this broken leg.  It’s just one of the many blessings I am counting this season.  

Well, I thought I’d drop in today and show you a few more projects I created for the Cat’s Pajamas Release this week.  I showed them off at the Pajama Party the other night, and now I thought I’d show them off to you.  Remember that there’s a big sale going on at TCP this week 35% off all items in store!

So lets begin with this sweet little triangle box!    


When I saw this cute triangle shape in the Handmade for You set, I knew it would be perfect for a little box like this.  I was thinking it would be perfect for a little gift inside (say like a Pandora charm or the like) or even to hang on the tree.  I cut out box shape with my Silhouette and then added the sparkly ribbon as a hanger and long curly tails.  


I created the little pine branch accents using felt cut with TCP’s Pom Pop Flower CutUps Die.  I used my scissor to cut up the center of the felt die cut forming fringes that I could roll on itself to form little “branches”.  I love how cute they look as accents.  

Next up, how about a cozy winter scene? 


I just adore the gorgeous Double Snowflake CutUps Die released this month.  They are so elegant and intricate!  I wanted them to take center stage on the front of the card using the sentiment from  Home for All Seasons.  

Then, it opens up on the inside to ...


A night time winter village!  Here I used the Village CutUps to cut out the houses and then used the amazing Basic Pop Ups CutUp to form the height and dimension to the scene.  


I’ve added sparkly Icicles to the rooftops and snow to the foreground and a brayered moonlit sky to the background.  These dies have so much detail they are just gorgeous!  

Alrighty, back to your turkey and stuffing US people.  Enjoy!  


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh wow these are all beautiful, I got my little spend in at TCP and cant wsit for them to arrive <3

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Dear Christine, a note of thanks and a wish for a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Many hugs from Crown Point, IN.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute box and a very beautiful card christne
Gr Karin

Cheryl W. said...

Love your triangle box and card. They're both so festive!!