Monday, October 13, 2014

Hark!



Hello Everyone!  And welcome to another TCP Challenge this week!  We’re bringing you an inspiration challenge with a lot you could be inspired by.  



I chose to go with a Christmas Theme in the colours from the photo of purple, silver and black.  I pulled out my cute penguins from our new set Joy to the World.  For fun though, I decided to just use one of the carolling penguins.  He’s center stage as the soloist :)  I coloured him up with Copics (see below) and trimmed him out from his brothers popping him up on the design.  

I used the snowflakes from another of our new sets Big Fat Holiday Greetings, and embossed them in silver on the light grey background.  I also used several TCP CutUps or files....the awesome Chevron design in black is a new cut file, behind the penguin in purple is our Framed Up 2 Die and the sentiment oval is with our Framed Up Die.  



I’ve added some of the music notes onto the horizontal piece of grey from the Joy to the World set, and then added some pretty gingham ribbon, silver sequins and black pearls.  

Here’s the Copics I used for colouring.  





So now jump on in and join us in the challenge!  Be inspired by the photo above and upload your link to the TCP Blog.  It’s a great way to win TCP Cat’s Cash or even all of the goodies from one of our future releases!  More deets on the TCP Blog, and links to the other Cat Pack playing along today!  

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute and very beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

How adorable! Wonderful use of the stamps and love your arrangement of all the pretty parts. Another inspiring and fabulous card, Christine!

Conniecrafter said...

I never would have thought of these colors for Christmas but this is just too cute!!