Sunday, April 13, 2014

Foxy Friend



I was in the mood to create something fun and springy with this cute set Freida Fox from Reverse Confetti.  I had so much fun guesting with them last month.  I decided to give Freida a silvery look rather than a traditional fox colouring, and then paired her with some pretty Webster’s Pages that have a spring/Easter theme.   She’s so cute isn’t she?  


Her cute dress and the heart are paper pieced, the rest Copic coloured with some flick strokes to give her the feel of fur.  The heart it popped up a bit to give it some dimension.  And there’s lots of ziggy zaggy sewing.  




And here’s the Copics I used.  

Thanks for stopping friends!  

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image and loving all that yellow :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Christine so cheerful colours.

gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't it fun to do something totally whimsical once in a while? This is so cute! I love your colors, and your photo is so bright and clear and beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the colors you have used for her, she is so sweet, like how you highlighted Friend and perfect stitching!

Unknown said...

Flawless design! Your coloring is amazing and the paper piecing, every little detail in fact, is just perfect!

Rene from OZ x said...

Love the little Fox Christine.
Rene from OZ xo

Rosy Newlun said...

Awww, I LOVE HER! Her fur really strikes me and her legs are super sweet! When I looked closer I saw you paper pieced the dress then thought, did you put faux stitching around it, too? Wow, this is so fabulous! Look at all the real stitching! BTW, you just don't know how much you make me smile inside and out when you stop by my humble little blog. I am a way beginner/novice when it comes to cards, so you really lift my spirit. Thank you ♥ kiss kiss!!!