Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snow Buddies


The other day when I pulled out a stamp set to play in TSG’s challenge, I saw this stamp set again from TSG called - Season’s Greetings.  The whimsical drawings on this set are really sweet and I knew I wanted to do something with it again.  In the past I’ve always just played with the Santa or trees, but this time I pulled out the pair of snowmen.  (Aren’t they adorable?)  I thought about how I could also use the trees in the set and create a snow scene, almost like in a snow globe.  So, each part of this little diorama is popped up on a different layer, giving it lots of dimension.  Coloring is with Copics, and the papers are Echo Park - Reflections Christmas.  


Enjoy your Monday everyone!  I’ll be back tomorrow with a design I created for my husband’s birthday (that’s today!).  

(Copics:  BG10, BG11, BG34, G21, YG61, YG64, YG67, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR14, YR27, E23, E25, E27, R24, R27, R29, C2)

9 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet & cute card! Your ocloring is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TSG. :)

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and love that you used my favorite Christmas word - JOY!

Leslie Miller said...

Christine, this is so adorable! The snowmen and trees make the perfect scene and your impeccable coloring makes it even better. Love!

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable - love the sweet scene you created!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Super Cute!!!

TLady said...

HOW SUPER CUTE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!! :) THAT'S how I feel here---COLD!!!! No snow YET! :) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your coloring, the papers you've used & your sketch!!!!!!!!!:) STAY WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE'S HUSBAND!!!!" :)

Conniecrafter said...

So very sweet, love the snowman and the dimension, it does give the feel of a snow globe, like your touch of lace and country feel of the papers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful card Christine.

gr karin

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... This is adorable. I like the fresh fun colors, beautiful coloring and great card all around.