Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello again friends!  I wanted to post the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy from earlier this week….

random.org picked #15, who is Barbara!  Congratulations!


 Barbara said...
Well lets just put it this way...I've celebrated many decades of birthdays and have had lots of time to ponder life. I think the thing I take away is to remember what is truly important in your life, for me that's my family and friends, everything else is icing on the proverbial cake as they say. So I would say stay focused on what ever it is that grounds you. Sending you wishes for a very Happy Birthday! (PS...I'm a huge fan of your wonderful talent for card making and want to thank you for sharing your gift of creativity with us.
October 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM



Barbara contact me in the next week (see my profile info in the top right corner) and I’ll ask you what Flourishes set you’d like to have and also get this pretty paper pack out to you!


Thanks everyone for tell me so many neat things that you’ve learned since you’re last birthday - good or difficult it is part of that learning process we’re on and hopefully continues to make us into richer, deeper more loving people!

3 comments:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA!!!!!!!!! :) HOPE you ENJOY your new Stamp Set!!!!!:P

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh...what a fun way to start a Monday morning, finding out I won Christine's Birthday blog candy! A stamp set and pretty paper, wow! Thank you Christine for your generosity and hope your Birthday was a very special one.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratualtions Barbara and thank you Christine.

gr karin