Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cozy




I haven't had nearly enough time lately to stamp for no specific reason, so it was good to sit down today and play a little with some of my favourite stamps from The Cat's Pajamas!  This month they have a challenge that's all about "Anti-Embellishement".  Creating without the extras besides paper.  That sounds like a good challenge to me!  I pulled out this cute cozy girl from an older TCP set that I can't seem to find in the store "You Suit Me".  Stamped on Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock, colored with Copics and framed out with TCP Toppers Cutups.  There's NO Embellishing!  GASP!  It's all about the paper!  A paper bow from one of my Silhouette files, some small accent circles from the inside of the topper die and some pretty Carta Bella designer paper.  


Doesn't she look cozy?  

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Christine.

gr karin

Stephanie McKnight said...

Adorable card, and your coloring is fantastic! Don't even miss embellishments on this cute card! Thanks for inspiring me!

TLady said...

VERY CUTE CHRISTINE!!!!:)

Lisa H. said...

I love this image. your card is sooo cute! and way to be creative and use a paper bow. love it.

Alma de la Rosa said...

You don't need any embellishments! Your card is just stunning as it is.

Finding Joy in the Ordinary said...

I luv the darker traditional coloring! The lil girl is adorable! TFS