Sunday, September 29, 2013

Celebrate the Wonder

Hello and Happy Monday!


I've really enjoyed playing with this month's set Snow Scenes from Flourishes.  It's unexpected for me, because it's a silhouette set rather than a colourable set, but it really has some fun elements to put together for easy and sharp looking cards.  This time I took the pine trees from the set and created a cozy little winter forest.  

I stamped a few of the trees onto Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock and Classic Kraft cardstock with Memento Olive Grove and Bamboo Leaves as well as Memento Northern Pine.  Some of the trees I stamped off first, and then I trimmed out a few of the trees to pop up on the die cut paper.  


I added some embossing to the Kraft edge, some Evergreen Color Made Easy Cardstock, a nice seam binding bow and a pretty Pave Crystal to bling it up.  Simple but classy.  


5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful Christine! Love the greens and kraft together!

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!!!!Love your card!Love the embossing,great image!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Christine.

greetings karin

TLady said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL GREENS!!!!!!!:)DEFINATELY makes me feel like Christmas !!!!!!!!:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Christine! ~S~