Monday, April 22, 2013

Photography Inspires Me

Hello Friends - sorry I missed my Project 52 photography post yesterday - just too much going on, but I'll double up next week.  In the mean time I have a U Inspire Me post over on the CardMaker Magazine Blog today that I hope you'll check out....I was inspired by a photo I took recently on our Carribean vacation and here's a sneak peek of what you'll see there....and I'll also show you how to do the Copic background for this design as well!   I hope you can check it out!




6 comments:

Marisa said...

I want to go there!! Wonderfully coloured :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful scenery and great card Christine.

greetings karin

Rosy Newlun said...

Looks so real - I will head over to the site and see how you did this :)

TLady said...

WOW CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You're NOT ONLY a "Card Maker" BUT, an "ARTIST!" I hate saying it that way, because it sounds like I don't think you're an artist when making cards, when I KNOW that ISN'T TRUE!!!!!!Card Making IS ARTISTRY!!!!!!!!!! :) KEEP UP the WONDERFUL INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful work, lovely creation!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the first 2 cards