Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pick One....



Welcome to the February Pre-Release Challenge at Flourishes!  This month we have some fun for you to jump into - to get ready for the awesome new sets coming up next week at Flourishes!

The Challenge involves some choice for you....you get to Pick One....




So fun right?  Pick a single selection from each trio above and create!


I went right, left, right on my picks :)  

This is still one of my favourite Easter Sets, Lily of Hope.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Flourishes Classic Ivory, coloring it up with Copics, trimming it and popping it up on this beautiful Perfectly Pierced Victorian Oval from Flourishes, I think it looks especially stunning on the ivory.  It's paired with some Pistachio Collection cardstock in the pretty pale green, and then some Glitz dp I had in my stash.  It has that perfect warm yellow with touches of green.  

And finally a length of lovely Flourishes lace, a tiny touch of seambinding, and an Edgeabilities border.  


Will you join us in the Pick One Challenge?  If you play along you could win the entire February release of stamps!  Just link up to this post on the Flourishes Blog and stay tuned on Wednesday for the start of New Release Sneak Peeks!

Now for more of the Pick Ones....see the rest of our Fabulous Senior Design Team!

15 comments:

Becky said...

How stunning. gorgeous coloring and love that paper pierced label.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card and coloring Christine, love it.

greetings karin

Karen W said...

Wow this is beautiful and how fun!! I love this pick 1 idea!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful Christine! Hugs ~S~

Tricia T said...

This is beautiful! I think that is the sketch and colors I'm going to use... not sure on my embellishments, though!! Great challenge!

Julie Koerber said...

Just gorgeous Christine! The way you colored up that lily is just stunning! Love everything about it! :-) Hugs girl!

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW, this is such a stunning card! Your coloring is fabulous!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Beautifully done, Christine! The lily just POPS with your fabulous coloring!

Marisa said...

That tiger lily is gorgeous!! Love the added piercing too. Stunning card and great use of the sketch!

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely stunning Christine! I love the beautiful shades of your lily - stunning shading! Can't wait to play along.

TLady said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Oh I need to use this lily and that die now. Just beautiful.

dpkennedy said...

Gorgeous coloring on this Christine!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, lovely flower, great colors and that pierced frame is just too cool!

Joan V said...

Beautiful card and I love your coloring. Thanks for sharing.