Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sister Sets

I'm working on some designs for my sister-in-law for her birthday.  I often make and send her cards because that's what she likes :), so I stock her up on cards to give.   I have a bunch of Verve Plain Janes I want to incorporate for her, and some other things...so we'll see how much I get done.

Here's the first 2.

I've used Verve's Isaiah 61:3, a beautiful word of hope.  My SIL loves red, so I pulled out this pack of older MME - The Station, and made similar cards, with the same layout and set of paper just put together slightly differently.


The dies I layered are really gorgeous, Spellbinders Exquisite Circles.  A little Ranger Distress Pumice Stone, some lace and pearls and that's it!

Enjoy your Monday friends!  I'm back at work tomorrow and also getting ready for the Flourishes Release this week!

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Christioen your sister in law will love it.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Très jolies tes 2 cartes. Bonne continuation.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty cards...

TLady said...

HOW PRETTY CHRISTINE!!!!!! I LIKE THE TWO DIFFERENT TAKES on your card!!!!!!! :)WHAT A LUCKY Sister-In-Law!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Christine!!

Marisa said...

Amazing what a colour swap out will do! They are totally different in feel. Great set of cards!

Emily Keaton said...

Your sister-in-law will love this beautiful set of cards. I love how they each look so different.

Stacy Morgan said...

I like the colors and fun designs. I am sure she will love these.

Sherry said...

Beautiful! I am sure she will love them! I am going to have to get that stamp, lol!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful way to show of this bible verse Christine! Hugs ~S~

Conniecrafter said...

they are both gorgeous, love the design and papers!!