Saturday, November 3, 2012

Grand Blog Candy Winner!

Hello Friends...

And now for the winner of the Flourishes Christmas Sets blog candy!

random.org picked #6 who is...

A big Happy Birthday and congratulations getting 1,000 all around the same time. I can see why you want to celebrate. Let's see the best gift I've ever given was a surprise trip to my mom to visit her best friend in AZ before she passed away. My best gift would have to be the two beautiful boys the lord gave me. Now that's an awesome gift! 
Stamper Gail


Gail you have 48 hours to contact me with your mailing address, and I"ll mail you these wonderful Flourishes stamps!  

Thanks for all the wonderful comments friends...it was really wonderful to read!

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gail congratulations with these gorgeous stampset.
Christine thank you for giving it.

greetings karin

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS GAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I KNOW you'll be making WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)