Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cheerful Monday

I thought I'd post another card from the Flourishes Newest Releases to cheer your Monday up :)  'Cause it's a pretty vibrant card!


I paired the new Sentimental Favorites set with the Zinnias set to make something cheerful as a get well card.  The Zinnias are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Flourishes Classic White and the sentiment and cardstock is from the Candy Pink Color Made Easy Kit, and I stamped the sentiment with Lilac Roses from Memento as well.  The Designer papers are Kaiser Miss Nelly.  The tag is from the Spellbinders Antique Frame and Accents.  I told you it was vibrant!  :)





Can you see the shine on the pink paper?  It's raised embossing and it's really pretty :) 

Alright ....a quick chat today...catch you soon!

7 comments:

TLady said...

Oh Christine!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would make ANYONE "GET WELL SOON!!!!!!" :) LOOOOOOOOOOVE your choice of patterned paper!!!!!! Looks FABULOUS with the Zenias! :)

Bobbi Miller said...

WOW! This card is very pretty and as you said, vibrant! It's just what the doctor ordered to cheer someone up. It's beautiful! :-) Thanks for starting my day off with such a beautiful design.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cheerful and colorful card Christine, it's very beautiful.

greetings karin

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cheerful and bright I agree! Lovely Christine.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh so bright and rich and beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

very good!

Heather Rogers said...

Totally lovin' all the PINK! My favorite color. :)