Monday, February 13, 2012

Toile Flowers and Tags

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  I hope you're able to express your love to  - or for someone today.   For the first time in many many weeks we don't have one of our kids at home today because of being sick or exams or days off from school, so our day off is just me and my beloved, which is really nice!

There is so much that you can do with the new set from Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags, so today I thought I'd show you another totally different look you can achieve with the set.


I took the cherry blossoms stamps from the tiny set as well as some leaves and then my Memento Inks in Summer Sky and New Sprout and random stamped them on the Vanilla paper in the bakcground.  Then I focussed on the individual blossoms on three little medallions, highlighting them with Spellbinders Dies.  Finally I added the pretty little tag from our new Tailor Made Classic Tags, with the sentiment inside.   


Thanks for dropping by!  Remember this New Releases are available in a Bundle at 10% off this week only!

Stamps:  Flourishes - Tiny Flowers and Tags;  Ink:  Momento Summer Sky and New Sprout Paper:  Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Flourishes - Tailor Made Classic Tags Die, Beaded Circles Die, Parisian Accents Die, Parisian Motifs Die;  Crochet Ribbon, Twine, Dimensionals, Pearls, Sewing Machine.  

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful christine.

greetings karin

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty background stamping, love your medallion centers and that sweet lil tag :)

Michele Boyer said...

Christine, this is gorgeous! I love all the dies and the soft colors!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...so beautiful, Christine!! I love your background stamping, and what you've done with those medallions!! So pretty!!

I totally hear you about sick kids. Glad to hear everyone is better! Hugs!! ♥